Monday, May 26, 2014

Hiatus

Hey lovelies!

It's just what the title says. Chester's Drawers will go on hiatus from today on.

The reason is, I lost my motivation for nail polish blogging. It's been gone for a couple of months now. I fought my way through hoping it'll come back but it never came.

Chester's Drawers has always been my little baby, my side kick to nail polish. I have invested a lot of time and energy into it and it feels like it never pays off. At the moment I'm frustrated and everything I do for the blog feels like a chore.

Chester's Drawers will still be on-line since it also serves my personal archive. But I won't post anything new for the time being.

In all honesty I have to think about whether I still want to continue this adventure, under which conditions and in which format. It's all very up in the air right now.

So as not to end this post on a sad note, I want to thank my loyal readers and commenters. Thank you for your loyalty, your time and comments and the love you showed my blog! I love you!


3 comments:

  1. Auch wenn ich mich doch sehr selten zu Wort gemeldet habe - ich habe immer gerne deine Postings gelesen und mich gefreut, wenn du z.B. mal wieder ein tolles Stamping gezeigt hast. Aber wenn dir das Bloggen keinen so recht Spaß mehr macht, ist das natürlich nicht Sinn der Sache... Und gerade in der Sommerzeit hat man ja vielleicht auch mal was anderes zu tun als vor dem PC rumzulungern.

    Ich hoffe, du findest wieder ein bisschen den Spaß am Bloggen und man hört hier (vielleicht auch nur ab und zu) was von dir :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad to hear you go but hopefully, you can take the time off to think about your final decision on whether to continue to blog or not. I really loved reading all your posts so far and will support you on what decision you make in the end. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete