Monday, May 19, 2014

catrice Berry Potter & Plumbledore

Hey lovelies!

I hope you had a great weekend. After almost 2 weeks of rain we finally had sunshine again and I spent a lot of time outdoors soaking it up and reading.

Today I want to show you catrice Berry Potter & Plumbledore from the current core range.


catrice Berry Potter & Plumbledore is plum with a soft duochrome shimmer. The shimmer shifts from turquoise to blue and looks lovely in the contrasting base color. Unfortunately it was hard to photograph. Even with my duochrome hand pose it was barely visible in pics :( You just have to take my word for it. BP&P has decent pigmentation and a nice formula. 3 coats shown here. For once I found the brush was no nuisance. Yay!! Berry Potter & Plumbledore is part of the current permanent range.



Happy Monday!

1 comment: