I knew right from the start that this month I wouldn't be able to hold myself back. Between belated presents, core range updates at catrice and essence and a few miscellaneous purchases January was an intense month. Let's see what's new!
- catrice Ex Pistols (Rocking Royals LE)
- catrice Stardust (new Crushed Crystals range)
- catrice Oyster and Champagne (new Crushed Crystals range) (swatch)
- catrice Berry Potter & Plumbledore (new core range)
- a england Her Rose Adagio (Ballet LE)
- a england Fonteyn (Ballet LE)
- a england Sleeping Palace (Burne-Jones Dream LE)
- a england Fated Prince (Burne-Jones Dream LE)
- essence Hey, Nude! (soon-to-be-discontinued core range) (swatch)
- essence 01 I'm On Cloud Nine stamping set (Love Letters LE)
- OPI Don't Talk Bach To Me (Germany LE)
- OPI Movin' Out (Holiday on Broadway LE)
- OPI Glove You So Much (Holiday Wishes LE)
And here are the swatches so you get a better idea of the polishes.
I'm super stoked about OPI Movin' Out and Don't Talk Bach To Me and the A-Englands of course. There's going to be a special post on Friday with one of these polishes and my sweet friend Estivalia from Chile!