Friday, January 31, 2014

p2 Lovely

Hey lovelies!

I'm not over the sand finish trend yet so today you get to see another one.


p2 Lovely is a pale purple sand polish with small silver glitter. It has great pigmentation where 1 coat is basically enough on nubbins like mine. To deepen the sand effect I did 2 coats here. They were dry already with the sand effect in full swing at 10 minutes after applying the second coat. The formula was easy to work with although I had to beware the bushy brush that comes with the sand formula. p2 Lovely is part of the Sand Style core collection.


Have a great Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the sparkly sand polishes, they're very pretty. I only own a couple in a more pastel color, but look forward to add more to my collection, in vibrant colors like this one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D They are just so convenient when I'm in a rush.

      Delete
  2. I still love textures too so I'm not bored at all with these posts. Great shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I have a couple more waiting in line :)

      Delete